Monday, March 14, 2011

Lynden Rucker - 12 months

Lynden Rucker,
you are now TWELVE months old!!
oh. my.

It's soooo hard to believe that just one year ago I was in labor and just moments away from meeting my precious baby boy!

You are such a joy to us and we love your HUGE grin.


You now weigh 24lb 10.2oz...
{you are mostly in 18month clothing}
are 29" long and have a head circumference of 47.75cm.


You took your first step a week ago Sunday in the church nursery {3/6}. Since then you have been standing alone more and more and have taken a couple more steps. I thought you might even be walking by today, but not quite. You will take someone's hand and walk around, but you're not brave enough to venture out on your own. Baby steps. ;)
We took you to MarketPlace tonight for your birthday dinner. You were in awe over the Chocolate Peanut Butter Mess they brought you for dessert...


Thankfully you were willing to share!!!


You are still nursing twice a day, when you wake and before bed. I enjoy that quiet time we have together.


You have a great routine of sleeping 7:30p.m. to 7:30a.m. most nights. It seems your teeth interrupt our slumber about once every seven nights. Most of the time I can easily soothe you back to bed, but sometimes we end up pulling an all-nighter! You take two naps during the day. They are usually 10a.m.-12p.m. and 3p.m.-5p.m. {with Raegen!}.
You will eat mostly anything and everything in sight, but your favorite food is certainly bananas!!
You ADORE your big brother, Raegen, and just light up when he enters the room.

Of course he has the charm to make nearly anyone smile. ;)
I know you will make a wonderful big brother too!!
Happy Birthday my baby boy!!
3-14-10, 11:46p.m.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?