Sunday, March 6, 2011

Raegen Autrey - 4 year check up

Last week Raegen had his four year checkup. He missed a few hours of preschool that morning, but nothing a Sonic strawberry slush couldn't make up for!!
While we waited for his appointment, he and Lynden enjoyed playing with the magnetic table. My OCD self loved it...he got to play with boats and sand and everything was contained under plexiglass!!
When it came time for the important pictures, my camera battery was DEAD!! So I whipped out the ole iPhone...not the best quality, but it's better than nothing.
38lb, 75th percentile
39.2", 25th percentile {WOW!}
BP 88/50


Dr. C checking for birds...


Raegen wasn't due any vaccinations, but he will be attending public school and will need four vax before kindergarten. So I opted for two now and two later. I tried to prepare him for what was to come, but he really had no idea what I was talking about. I think he's always been too young to remember getting vax. He received the Pneumococcal {PCV13} and MMR vax. The poor kid screamed bloody murder. He still had his eyes tightly shut, mouth open, and vocal chords vibrating when the nurse stuck him with the second shot. {which I preferred, why put off the inevitable??}
So, like any good mommy I quickly reminded him of that special treat he was going to get because he was done with his four year checkup. He wanted strawberries {of course he did!}, but finally settled for a Sonic fresh strawberry slush!!


And off to school we went...he ready to tell his war story!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?