Sunday, March 6, 2011

Raegen - Preschool Month 6

Raegen has now completed SIX months of preschool!! In the month of February he learned about doctors, mail carriers, and Valentine's Day!

The month of February was very cold! The kids have been unable to play outside since before Christmas. It's partly due to the weather and partly because of some construction on the playground {that has been delayed because of the weather!}

On Day 39 the kids learned about mail carriers.
I can just hear Raegen giving his response to "what does a mailman do?"...

He must have been in a "mood" because he very well does know what a mailman does!! haha We enjoy watching for the mailman daily and checking the mail together.

We had quite a bit of wintry weather the second week of February and it caused most schools in the area to be closed for three days. That meant no preschool either! Raegen enjoyed the snow, but was disappointed to not be able to go to school.

When all the snow melted away it was time for school again and another party for...Valentine's Day!!!


I was sad that I had to miss Raegen's Valentine's Day Ice Cream Party. He brought home a bag full of goodies that he kindly shared with his sweet momma. ;) ;)
On this day they also learned about doctors...

LOVE his response!



He is growing up before my very eyes! Look at how much he has grown since school began...

We started and ended the month with a splash!! The last day of school for the month produced a torrential downpour and Raegen got to wear his fancy new raincoat and rainboots from Aunt Jenn. He looked adorable...
I just know these last few months of preschool are going to fly by. He will be so sad when school is over. I'm hoping I will be able to divert his attention to the house we're building and his baby sister!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?