Friday, August 26, 2011

Ellison Lee - Eight Weeks

Elle Lee, you are now eight weeks old.

You weigh 12lb 3.6oz, are 21.5" long, and have a head circumference of 15".


You've had another busy week. Your Great-Grandmother passed away last Friday so we traveled east to be with family. That evening your Grandaddy got very sick and we had to take him to the Emergency Room. He's all better now, but we spent the entire weekend at the hospital. Of course baby Mary Claire was there too. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked me if y'all were twins! I think the double stroller had them confused. :)


You are eating 7-8 times a day and 1-2 times at night. You are still sleeping in your bassinet next to our bed. You have plenty of baby gear and I'm always placing you somewhere different...swing, bouncy seat, play mat, etc. Lynden is quite the fan of all your baby gear too...including your carseat!! {and your paci...we really need the Paci Police!}


I am in love with your smile and you are showing it more and more every day. It is so precious. Also precious is Tuesday evening when Raegen looked up at me with his big brown eyes and asked if he could hold you. So sweet.

You are still in 0-3 month clothes, but there are a few brands you have outgrown in that size. I put you in a little knit dress on Wednesday for church and though that was only the second time you've worn that dress, it was also your last!! hahaha It looked like a t-shirt!

Daddy has been gone on business this week so Raegen has had quite the entourage to drop him off at school. He has to be signed in and out each day so I load you and Lynden up in the stroller and off we go. Raegen has enjoyed having us walk him to class.

Today I dressed you in an adorable tie-dye onesie {a gift from one of daddy's old college buddies}. Earlier you had on a gown from The Shifty Fox. That is one crafty lady! I'm going to try my best to keep her in business. ;) It's just too much fun to dress you up!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?