Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ellison Lee - Four months

Ellison Lee, you are now four months old. You weigh 15lb 1oz, are 23 3/8" long, and have a head circumference of 15 7/8".
You have a smile for everyone you meet and those big blue eyes just sparkle. You no longer feed at night, but are still in the bassinet next to my bed. Some nights you sleep through and never budge, and other nights I get up a few times to find your paci for you and push the button to make your bed vibrate. You go right back to sleep.
You wear quite an array of clothing sizes...3-6mo, 6mo, 6-9mo...all depending on brand. I'm still enjoying dressing you up and sticking a matching bow on your head! :) You're just too precious. We STILL don't have a set schedule, but you generally feed at 7:30ish, are awake for an hour or so, and then down to nap for about two hours. Then repeat. You feed 5-7 times a day and are usually in bed around 9:30ish.
This month you met a new friend, Izzy, visited the Pumpkin Patch, went on a road trip in search of fall foilage, attended a few baby showers, made your first trip to the Arkansas State Fair!, helped celebrate cousin Izzy's birthday, and were the cutest little cupcake at the church fall festival!
You are so very talkative in the evenings...generally after your brother's have gone to bed! And when you are lying on your back you almost always have your feet pulled up to your hands. It is so adorable. You are so beautiful and we are so blessed.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?