Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Festival 2011

The kids had a great time at the church fall festival this year. 
 
My cute cupcake...
 
Quarter-pounder with cheese...


and strong Iron Man...

There were four different bounce houses/obstacle courses, various indoor booths/games, laser tag, BB shoot, football toss, and a hay ride.  And of course there was food!

Our buddies, Kibs, K, and J joined us for the great food, fellowship, and fun.

B stayed busy working the different booths at the festival so it was a challenge to get around with three kiddos, but my trusty double-decker stroller was a big help!  Of course Ellison was too young to enjoy the festivities so she was happy to hang out in the stroller.  And I took plenty of snacks to bribe Lynden back into the stroller when needed!! haha
I'm thankful for a great church and great friends.  I knew there was NO WAY I was taking the three babes on the hayride all by my lonesome so I was very happy when my friend L said she would watch Raegen for me.  He had a great time...no shoes and all! ;)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Lynden had a blast!

And baby Elle caught some zzzz's.
 
Raegen had the perfect outfit for the super slick bounce houses...it made him lightning fast!

Even me and L got in on the action...

ZOOOOOOM!
We had a great time.
Posted by Picasa

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?