Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy in Hampton

We had a great time in Hampton visiting B's family.  They were in from both sides of the country for Christmas.
  
We stopped by Grandma Bonnie's first where Aunt Cat was hard at work...

Lynden and Raegen enjoyed playing with the millions of matchbox cars Grandma has and, of course, playing with her furry little friends.

There was plenty of food and desserts to go around.  I had my first taste of "hello dolly" cake and I loved it.  It tastes like a huge Almond Joy...pure deliciousness! :)

These babies sure have changed since our last visit...

 As we were leaving Grandma's house, the boys thought it would be fun to "ride" on this landscape timber.  Just after I snapped this picture Lynden fell off!!!  haha  That poor child spends most of his time on the ground!

Grandpa has a HUGE yard and despite it being the LAST day of December, the weather was beautiful!

The kids and I spent most of our visit outside.  It was just too pretty to not enjoy.


Grandpa with his three Stain babies.

Nana and her siblings... 
We sure enjoyed spending the day with them!
Cat is planning a huge road trip in the summer.  She and Aidan want to visit all the cousins around the state.  We are excited and know it will be great fun.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?