Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008


I started my day quite early...5:45a.m. to be exact! I had to get on the road and meet Keisha for her dress fitting. Her seamstress had one appointment available today...7a.m.! I took pictures, but can't share...don't want the groom to see!! :)


The Stain Grandparents stayed with us last night. Today they headed south to visit family and make some minor repairs on Grandma Bonnie's home. I love this early morning picture....the trees look so pretty with the sun peeping through. After some quick pics Raegen and I headed east to visit Kim and Jameson.


After a tour of Kim's new house and pool, we loaded the boys and we were off to the Pumpkin Patch! I forgot to grab a cap for Raegen, but thankfully Kim had some extra. It was windy today and too cold to be without something on your head. We continued east to Peebles Farm in Augusta. We opted out of the corn maze, but maybe in a few years when the boys are older.


The boy's enjoyed looking at the animals, but weren't interested enough to pet them. :)


But climbing...now that's another story! That was high on their priority list! :)
Jameson turned two in late September and Raegen is almost 20 months old.

Time to pick pumpkins, but first Raegen needed a snack! He peeped in my bag and saw a banana and pulled it out for me to peel.

Jameson and Kim go on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin. I've never cut a pumpkin off the vine so this was a new experience for me.

Raegen stakes his claim!

The boys stopped dead in their tracks to watch the tractor/hay ride pass.

Let's get this one momma! And so we did! It's quite large.

Jameson got a perfectly orange pumpkin and Raegen got a perfectly large pumpkin! The hauling carts were essential to our day at the pumpkin patch...otherwise we would have picked the smallest pumpkin!

Raegen chose an "Apple" pumpkin too. It looks like a green apple. Not sure if it's realy called that or not. I couldn't find any info online...just info on green pumpkins and this is certainly different!

This was "Take 21"...haha...not exactly, but you get my point! ;)

Jameson picks a baby pumpkin too...

Here comes the tractor again....Raegen is in awe...

and Jameson too...

Kim and Jameson with their perfect baby pumpkin.


Jameson found a sweet dog to pet.
Raegen tried to pet, but it was more less hitting so I had to make him stop loving the dog so much! ha.

All done! We'll be back next year!

1 comments:

Jeff and Kibbie said...

Wow, great pictures! I love the one of you and Raegen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?