Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Callin' the Cats

Game Day!
In preparation for the big game, Raegen scarfed down a banana (still his fave fruit). We were ready for some action.


There's our Fason!

Here we are getting our cheer on. Raegen likes to pump his fist in the air and say "Go, Go, Go!" I think Taco captured a little of that on video...maybe I can put that on here??


We were kickin' it old school tonight...the good thing about an old gym is you're forced to sit closer to everyone and you really feed off their energy and emotions. We were seated smack dab in the middle of some foot stompin', fist poundin' fans! It was really a lot of fun.


Our boys played so good and even took a near 10 point lead at one time in the game.


Raegen took advantage of the old school bleachers and raced a few cars.


The Fason Fans
(Billy! Where's your team spirit?)


How did this happen?! Not a good thing.


Raegen and I hitched a ride with the Fason's, but rode home with Billy. Raegen had fun playing in the front of the truck as we moved the car seat.


Give me the keys...let's drive!!
Friday's game (2/6) is said to be the game of the season. We're playing North Little Rock and before tonight's loss to Cabot we were tied with them for the top spot. I'll be out of town, but I'm sure Raegen and Billy will be callin' the Cats!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?