Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Natural Beauty

I just had to share these. These are my new Gingher spring-action dressmaker shears.
They are stunning, I know. I've had a pair of Gingher shears for a year or so now, but people...they. do. not. compare!! Who knew cutting out patterns could be fun?! FUN. They feel like silk in my hand and cut through fabric like a hot knife in a tub of margarine spread...better than buttah!
Did you notice I kept the original resolution for this picture? It was worth the upload wait.
Please don't ask what I was working on because I would hate to tell you it's a scrub top for someone that gave me the fabric BEFORE Thanksgiving! And I would hate to admit that I've just now gotten around to making it for her! And I would hate to admit that one of the fabrics she gave me falls under a "holiday" theme and I'm not talking V-day! It does have snowmen, that counts as "winter", right? With half our state recovering from an ice storm, I would think snowmen are okay for a few more weeks.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?