Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl XLIII

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...the Superbowl XLIII cake!!
The football was chocolate cake and the field was yellow.

I have bigger and better plans for next year...I love a challenge!

And I love a crowd! We had fewer adults (more babies! :) this year compared to last. There were 21 of us in all...


Those of us without babies enjoyed passing around the little ones. Here's Kibbie with baby Audrey. She is so tiny!!


Taco and his momma, Maricela


The boys get their play on.


Of course we had the traditional chili, cheese dip, and pizza....oooh, and Kibbie's famous vegetable dip and veggies!! But of course everyone (okay, maybe just the kiddos and me!) was ready to tear into that scrumptious cake!




As the game started to heat up, Raegen was there for crowd control...




Fists in the air = something good


Pound on it!


Bro. Gene gives us a play-by-play




I held baby Audrey for a super long time, then I tried to switch with Melissa so I could hold baby Hayden. She told me, "You're not getting him." Thankfully she was kidding because I was ready to scrap it out. ha.


Game over. Our chosen team didn't win so it was on to other forms of entertainment. Raegen snuck his fave ball out of the play room and coaxed Bro. Gene into a game of catch....then he tried to play catch with Elijah and that didn't go over so well the first time....or the second time. We put the ball up and Elijah was happy to not get knocked in the head again. :)


I had set the divr to record WipeOut so we turned it on and watched people make fools of themselves.


Have you seen this show?? It comes on ABC and it's hilarious...well, with the help of sound effects and commentators.


Colt gets some Buddy love.


Warning: If you are ever at my house and you lay on the floor my son will do this:


Hang on!!


Jordon gets some Raegen love.


Again with the balls...my child is dangerous with those things. Melissa was trying to teach him to roll the ball...it will come in time, hopefully.


Pajama buddies...


Hayden says it best...what a night, time for bed!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?