Monday, March 2, 2009

B O u N c E

Raegen received a really cool bounce/glitter ball from his Aunt Bridget. The sticker claimed it could "bounce 75ft. high"...so yesterday we hit the streets to test it out.

These guys were relentless...trying every trick in the book and using every might they had.

Part of the reason for our "test" was the fact that we noticed a few days ago that the ball has a leak and we know it will be a glitter mess if it busts in the house.









We never could get it to bounce 75ft, but it was fun trying. In the end it just got too cold and we had to return indoors with the ball intact.
After Sunday night church we had another Amazing Race watch party. And after Amazing Race we had a wrestling watch party. :)




Not much has changed there...just a different address, different Cates, but same 'ol Chris.





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?