Monday, March 2, 2009

Ever played "gossip"?

You know, the game where you whisper in someone's ear and by the time it gets back to you the message is a jumbled mess? Well, it seems I started some gossip myself. On Thursday I blogged about a dear friend that shared with me she's expecting a baby in November. By noon Saturday it was rumored the info was on facebook for the whole world to see and the expecting couple is Jeff and Kibbie!
Well, everyone knows that's not true because Jeff and Kibbie are due IN September!!! Yay! They shared their good news with the church last night so, yes, it is okay for me to share. ;) And that friend that's due in November?....well, you'll just have to wait!
Congratulations Jeff and Kibbie!! Glad you spilled the beans before I did! Your little kumquat will be here soon.
**
Oh, and note to Jodie...you and the Kibster are using the same OB!! How cool is that??!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?