Friday, April 3, 2009

Ain't Bea & Betty

Let me introduce Aunt Bea and Aunt Betty {properly pronounced "Ain't"}.
You may remember them from this post. But if not, let me explain.
Aunt Bea and Aunt Betty are actually Billy's aunts.
As in, my husband Billy, not my father-in-law Billy. Clear?
Billy, or B as I sometimes refer to him in the blog world, spent a great deal of his childhood with these two aunts. They absolutely adore him and have endless "Billy" stories they love to share.
It seems our little king is quite similar to Billy the kid.
{not "THE" Billy the kid, but my Billy as a kid}
So, when Ain't Bea and Ain't Betty are around, Raegen truly is "the little king".
He will stand on table tops in restaurants...
He will drink coffee if he likes...

He will grab your finger and tell you where he wants you to go...


He will stick his head through a tree and you will laugh.
I said, "YOU WILL LAUGH!" Out loud! NOW!


He will do flip-er-roos...


And he will rest peacefully on the ride home...
Thank you dear Lord!
To sum it all up..."with Ain't Bea and Ain't Betty, anything goes!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?