Thursday, May 7, 2009

A bird in the house is worth...

some poo on everything...

Yesterday, after being stuck in traffic for 40minutes {while 10 minutes from home!},
I came home to a bird in my house {no, we don't have a pet bird}
and no electricity.

I had hopes of keeping Raegen in his "nap mode" and easily moving him from car to bed with no interruptions. That ended abruptly when I opened the front door and saw a feathered creature flying through my living room. Poor thing kept running itself into my mirror in the dining room. I quickly ran next door and asked my neighbors for help.
They came right away and brought their pool net with them!

With their help it didn't take us long to shoo him outside. The chimney flu {not to be confused with the swine flu} has since been closed so hopefully that will not happen again.



He took particular interest in MY chair...
you know they say birds of a feather flock together...
That bird had some nerve...
doesn't he know I've got Kelly's Show Us Where You Live Friday to prepare for?!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?