Saturday, October 3, 2009

Prego Picks: The Premiere

It's fun being pregnant the second time around. I've tried to stay away from my maternity clothes until absolutely necessary, and I do believe I'm at that absolutely necessary point. Kibs returned my tub 'o prego clothes a few weeks back and it's been calling my name ever since.
It's time to dig through it and decide what's hot and what's not.
What was I insane to wear the first time around and what will I love forever?
For now though, here are some new items I've added to my wardrobe...
Here are my prego picks of the week:
NaturalSoul by Naturalizer,
available at Kohls

My feet have never had more comfort!
Secret Fit Belly™ Jersey Knit Stretch Fabric Maternity Crop Leggings,
available at Motherhood Maternity

I would rather wear these than pajama pants! They're perfect to wear under dresses or long tunics.
The "Secret Fit Belly" panel is available on jeans, khakis, skirts, you name it! I may never go back to "normal" pants! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?