Monday, February 22, 2010

39 out of 42...making progress

So here I am.

Many of you thought I couldn't make it {haha}, but I have! :)
I've really been trying to prepare you all for a long pregnancy, so maybe now you'll understand I really mean it. :)
In case you've forgotten, or maybe just didn't know, Raegen came at 41w 1d...and that's only because I was induced! :) As long as there continues to be no complications, I will NOT be induced with Lynden. So he'll debut when he sees fit, not according to any "due date" or schedule.
I do have a confession to make though...
I have CANKLES!!
They arrived Sunday and will likely stick around until after I deliver.
They're quite a sight to see.
I made a comment to my CA cuz the other day that when I was pregnant with Raegen, I was overly concerned with having a nice pedi so my toes would look "pretty" for the hospital. With this pregnancy I could care less what my toes look like, but want a pedi so someone will massage these poor legs!!! So, today {while the little king is away} I'm treating myself to a spa pedi...my poor legs and feet can hardly wait! :)
Another confession is...
I haven't packed my hospital bag.
No need to get upset...I finally started a "pile" of necessities and will likely get around to finishing my bag sometime this week. Contrary to popular belief, if Lynden chooses to debut and my bags are not packed, I will still have time to grab the things I need. It would be nice if he just "came on out", but labor doesn't quite work that way...or at least that's what I've heard. ;)
And finally, because according to the general public "he's going to be here ANYDAY!",
let's play a game...
Lynden's Predictions
In the comment section let me know your guess for the following:
Date:
Time:
Weight:
Length:
Hair:
We let our TNT pre-teen group make these guesses at church last night and I was pleasantly surprised with their answers. :) It was quite the contrast to what our teens guessed three years ago with Raegen!
I'm really looking forward to reading what everyone thinks! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?