Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Well, the snow has stopped falling from the sky, but I don't expect it to disappear from the ground anytime soon.

Yesterday morning {02/09}, my yardstick read almost 6" of snow. Plenty to play in!


B had some errands to run in town that morning, so the little king and I tagged along. It was nice to get out of the house and see what the snow-covered town looked like. There was plenty of traffic and most streets were clear.

After lunch daddy decided to take a break from work and play in the snow with his little man.


The sun was brightly shining, but the wind was fierce!


Snowball fight!!


Our neighbors were out and about as well...



Raegen really enjoyed getting out in the snow, but found it hard to walk around in the 6" of white stuff! :)


Daddy helped him build a snowman...maybe he'll get a face today. :)


If you'll notice in the background, daddy decided he wanted the biggest snowman on the block...it's still a work in progress!!


As we were out playing, a few visitors dropped by.
First, Uncle Marc, Aunt Amber, and Ashlyn came by to deliver this...


TA-DAAAAA!!!
Yes, after just 18 short months {haha!!}, Amber has finished her quilt square {she had it embroidered at a shop downtown and I think they did a FABULOUS job!!} and handed it off to me so I can start on Ashlyn's baby quilt. :)
At last!!
I'm hoping to get it mostly done before baby Lynden arrives because if not, who knows when it will get finished!
Tim and Treena also stopped by to visit and brought Lynden even MORE gifts! They're so adorable and I'll be sharing them tomorrow! :)
For now, I better get to work on that quilt!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?