Monday, February 8, 2010

not quite 3', but more than 3"! :)

**disclaimer: Dear Daddy, The metal yardstick you are about to witness in the following pictures was taken with, or perhaps without, your consent many moons ago. I knew when I took it that it belonged to you...clue #1 being it has your name in black Sharpie on the back...and it was probably not a wise choice. I apologize for my ignorance. However, I believe dear Madisyn said it best when she stated "it's ours now!" I hope you'll understand.**
~
4.75" of snow!

and a few hours later...
5.25"!!

The weatherman is calling for more precip through the night and very cold coldfront...looks like we'll be warm at home again tomorrow! :) I had three appointments scheduled for tomorrow {not to mention my OB appt I missed today}, but I don't see me venturing out at all tomorrow. The local schools are all closed and the roads are expected to be worse than they were today.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?