Monday, February 8, 2010

Whoa. SNOW!!!!

So I just couldn't wait!! :)
The hubs and I woke this morning to a blanket of white on the ground...
shocker!!!
We knew there was a chance of snow/rain mix, but with the "warm" temps we've had thought there was NO WAY it would stick.
Ummmm...
WRONG!!!
hahaha
This is what the radar showed at 7a.m.


And at 3p.m. it's still coming down strong!
The hubs just called and said there are far more people in the ditches than there were with the snow we had just over a week ago. I wish snow didn't equal "work" for him because it would be nice for us to be home as a family on a rare snow day, but overall he has a great, flexible job so I can't complain. Besides, I'm sure he'll be home in enough time to play a little outside with the little king.




So excited about all the snow...


and so is the little king!!

Though he refers to it as "snowman"...haha!!

I've been going out all day taking pictures and thinking "THIS is a lot of snow", but it just keeps coming down! When the little king went down for nap I bundled up and went out for some really good pics!


I'm guessing four inches...I'll take a yardstick out later.


Three hours previous these pine needles had just a dusting of snow! Now they're so burdened with snow they're nearly touching the ground!


I love how the snow outlines all the leaves and limbs on the trees.


Our mailman didn't even run today!

And the neighbors are staying in too!

I can't find my feet and it's not because I have a big belly in the way!! ;)
I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but I'll definitely be adding more pictures! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?