Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby Buys: Edition 6 - It's the little things...

Here are a few of my favorite "small" baby products that just make life simpler.
These are great to sterilize pacifiers, bottles, cups, breast pump accessories- sheilds, tubing, etc. The bags are reusable and work in just three minutes. The steam cleaning kills 99.9% of most harmful bacteria and germs. Each bag can be used up to 20 times. These are a must in my household. If you don't have a microwave though, these won't work for you! ;) In your case, it's the 'ol tried and true stove-top boil method. I am still using my bags from when Raegen was a baby, but I know they can be purchased at Target. You can also visit Medela's website for a complete list of where to find Medela products near you.

The fresh totes are little bags {approx. 3"x3"} filled with odor-eliminating baking soda and scented with lavender. They are great to fresh and deodorize diaper bags, closets, changing tables, and in my case-- diaper pails!! I hang them at the top of my diaper pails and it wards of unwanted odors. They come in the cutest patterns and colors too. It is suggested to replace the totes every 90 days or when they lose their effectiveness. My sister has used these for a few years now and now I'm a loyal customer too! I just love the way they smell...so fresh. I purchased mine at Target, but they are available at a number of stores. You can check Munchkin's website for a complete list of where they can be purchased.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?