Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gettin' our "fix"

As if I weren't addicted to enough things in my life...
pictures
blogging
SONIC ice
{and Slim Chicken's ICE when I can get it!!}
sweets...
I now have to add BEADS to that list.
The Arrow Raiser and myself took a little trip a few weeks ago, to get our "bead" on...

I stumbled across this store in the Rock a few months ago when dad and I took the boys down to see the Steam Engine. Ironically, at the time I had no interest whatsoever in beads or jewelry making. I simply walked in, purchased our trolley tickets, and walked right back out!!

Now I'm hooked and can't get enough!
I've been making bracelets and necklaces like crazy.
I'm so glad we made the trip to Argenta Bead Company and I'll definitely be returning...there just wasn't enough to time to see everything they had!
Wall after wall and room after room of beads, BEADS, and more BEADS!!

We had some great little shoppers with us. They loved all the attention they generated. I think we were asked, "Are they twins?" a time or two hundred. I have a feeling it won't be the last time they hear that.
In fact, here's a recent conversation between one of my friends and her 8 year old son...
"Mom, are Lynden and Arrow #4 twins?"
"No, son. Lynden's bigger!"
He's only younger by 10 weeks.
;)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?