Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Makin' a Splash!

Tuesday we hit the local watering hole for some fun in the sun. This was my first trip to the splash pad, but it won't be my last!
It was PERFECT for Raegen's age.
You can see the "kiddie" area in this picture.

The water is never more than 2.5" deep in this pool and there's plenty to entertain the young ones...slides, jets shooting water up, things to climb, etc.
There is also a 24' and 26' slide and a 4'-11' pool with diving board for the older kids.




Lots of our church friends went too so Raegen had a blast.










Does this look like a happy boy or what?


Lynden got in a little swim time too!

Admission is $4, under two years is free, and you can come and go all day. We swam a little {until I felt like the sun was trying to bake me, despite having on SPF 50!}, went next door for a picnic lunch at the park {in the shade!!}, then re-entered and swam some more. It was so much fun and I'm anxious to take my boys again!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?