Friday, July 2, 2010

July is jumpin'

Thursday morning {July 1st} I found Lynden like this in his crib. I thought it was so cute and I had to take a picture.
Later that morning when I went to get him up from his morning nap, I caught him mid-roll...and that afternoon, when I went in to get him from his afternoon nap, he was on his back!!
What way to start a new month!!
We also had some visitors on Thursday...

Our Bader cousins came to visit!!

As well as our newest addition to the family, Reese!
He's now five weeks old and 10 pounds. He had an early start on life, but he's catching up just fine.

It was so much fun to hold him. He seems so tiny
especially compared to this BIG guy!


I soooo stole my sister's slip 'n slide idea and purchased this for our cousin playdate.

The kids LOVED it!
Great idea Stacy!! ;)

I also had plenty of bubbles for everyone. Alyssa is quite a pro at making big bubbles.


And Raegen became quite a pro at making a splash!


We had so much fun, Raegen and I did it all again on Friday!!


I purchased this "Amazing Bubbles" bubble generator at Tar-jay and it is wonderful! It makes hugh-mongo bubbles and sends them sky high.


We had a WONDERFUL week weather wise...low 90's all week and breezey.
What a way to start July!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?