Saturday, July 3, 2010

To infinity, and beyond!!

When we got this invitation:


I knew it was a party we couldn't miss!!
Melissa ALWAYS has the best parties.
She and her husband are SUPER creative and work so hard to make their boy's birthday parties extra special...
for everyone!
As these pictures will show,
this party was out of this world!
Raegen and the birthday boy, Christopher

Yes, that's a jet pack.
I know, I know! She's amazing!!


There was even a "bottle rocket" station!


I guess that's what you get when your dad's an engineer!
so cool.


Who's this stranger?!
ha!
Kibs and I haven't seen each other in about a month so it was nice to meet up with her again too. She's already left for another out of state trip. She needs to get home soon so I can start exercising again...haha.

Moon sand...
of course



What a fun party!!
We had a blast off!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?