Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BIG day

It's LEARNING time!

I took Raegen to preschool today. When I woke him this morning he asked, "are the kids awake now?"...I think he thinks all the kids live at the preschool! ha
Before we left we made sure we had our lunch, our Curious George monkey for nap time {from Aunt Jenn}, and some smiles!! Of course I had to get a few pictures...





I'm glad we're getting some more rain, but I wish it would have come later in the day. Raegen was looking forward to playing outside with all his new friends today. I asked him what he's going to do at preschool and he said, "play and nap"...sounds like fun to me!


Once we got to school he decided he wanted to carry his backpack. I guess that's what the cool kids are doing.

Notice our "preschool" attire...elastic waist pants, velcro shoes...yes, we had to go shopping because I tend to dress my boys like little men...button-up shirts, belts, boots...
First order of the day...hand washing!!


Once we entered the room he separated from me almost immediately. I had to keep calling him back so I could take more pictures!


I just love how he put his arm around Lynden. He's such a good big brother and he's going to be a great preschool-er!! ;)

When I said goodbye he was at the block center and anxious to start building tunnels {his fave}. I'm hoping he won't throw a fit when it's time to go home!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?