Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Callin' those HOGS!

{yes, three posts in one day...it's called "preschool"...ha!}
I don't know about you, but what better way to call the Hogs than with sugar?
mmm-hmmm

We had a game day party with some friends on Saturday and there were plenty of sweets to go around. Check out these chocolate chip peanut butter "cake" cookies...
oh. my.
Talk about wanting to slap somebody. I hope I get the recipe ASAP!
And of course there were plenty of dogs and burgers and fixin's for the people that think THAT is important.
Raegen made him a spot in the floor and went to "work" as he called it.


And Lynden showed off his mad rolling skills.


{all because I asked him not to squint his eyes...}


One advantage of a baby that just needs this momma's touch to go to sleep...he can sleep anywhere!


Cousin Ashlyn and Raegen had fun "wrestling"...


She's one tough cutie!


And little Hayden attacked with "cheeto mouth"!


"I'm gonna get you!"


Thankfully the Hogs won and we didn't have to throw anything at the TV {kidding!}.
I'm hoping they have a good {more than decent} season. Looking forward to more game day parties {and sweets!}.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?