Monday, September 6, 2010

What we've been up to.

August came and went fairly quickly around here.
We headed north a few times to spend time with family, new family,
and to run in Uncle Mike's sprinklers...


Raegen showing Sean just how it's done.


We also made a trip to the doc about Raegen's stitches. His body was rejecting the internal stitch and pushing it out. What to do? Trim it with small scissors. Not kidding. I finally trimmed the last bit of it last week.


What else did we do in August?
Showed that real men get the job done!


I think they rode around until the battery went dead.


We also made a splash at a few birthday parties.


If you can't beat the heat, add some water and get out in it!


Raegen's fave part of every party...
the pinata!!

We also had our kids from church over for an end of year party. We're going to miss those that move up. {we told them to drop by the house any time though so hopefully they will!}


And lastly, Lynden tried rice cereal for the first time.

I introduced it because he had started waking up multiple times in the night and I was hopeful this would aid in "tying" him over 'til morning. Not quite.

We really couldn't tell that it helped any because he was still waking several times at night and was very irritable. I've stopped the cereal for now and the past few nights he has only awoken once and gone back to sleep after feeding.
Maybe it was just a growth spurt? teething? It's so hard to know.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?