Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Verdict Is In

Raegen had a great first day at preschool. When Lynden and I went to pick him up he was more interested in playing with the cars than gathering his things and leaving. His only complaint was they played "inside" instead of "outside"...it was a VERY rainy day!
I'm so glad we decided to send him to preschool. Each family is different and we made the right decision for us. I'm anxious to see all the things he will learn and the friends he will make.
There's a WONDERFUL cupcake shoppe just seconds from Raegen's school. Do you really think that's sheer coincidence?? My lips are sealed.
After I persuaded Raegen to put the toys up and leave, I told him I had a surprise for him...a sweet treat, of course! I asked him if he wanted a CUPCAKE or a cookie. He quickly let me know he wanted a cookie and so I proceeded to ask him no less than twenty times if he wanted a CUPCAKE! I was met with a resounding "No." each time. And as it turned out, the cupcake shoppe was CLOSED Tuesday, boo, so no cupcake for me.
We made our way to another wonderfully sweet shoppe and after a hasty decision, Raegen chose

a brownie!!

Of course I got one for myself and...

Lynden was there too so of course he needed...

one as well!

His was by far the best...I would definitely eat it again!

Here's a good milestone for preschool...a sweet smile for the camera!


because this is what I get when I say, "don't make those silly faces"...

His paper said he was "wiggly" at naptime and he "wasn't very hungry at lunch"...I checked his lunch bag when we got home and he had only eaten two cheese cubes and his applesauce!! So today we practiced eating our lunch...ALL of our lunch. I also sewed up a special nap time blanket. He said he cried at nap time because all the other kids had blankets and he didn't {in case you have't noticed, he's a bit dramatic}. Everything they take has to fit in their backpack so there's not much room left after you put a change of clothes, a stuffed toy, and leave room for papers. I bought two yards of John Deere flannel and made a small blanket. I'm anxious for him to wake from nap so I can surprise him!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?