Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blue Ribbon Fun

It's that time of year again!
Time for...
the {ARKANSAS STATE FAIR!!!!}
I LOVE the state fair...such fond memories.
I look forward to the fair every year.
I already have plans for...
Monday, October 11
because it's....
The Point 94.1 Dollar Day- Gate admission, parking and rides are only $1 each all day.
AND
Coca-Cola Kiddie Day- Children ages 6 and under can ride the Kiddie Rides free from 9am to 11am. Free gate admission 9am to 1pm for adults bringing kiddies. Parking not included 9am to 11am. Parking free from 11am to 1 pm.
Click here to see their full schedule.
Parking is actually free Monday thru Friday, 11am to 1pm...yes, EVERY DAY! It's their promotion to get folks to come out and enjoy a little fair during their lunch break.

Anxiously anticipating making memories with my family at the Arkansas State Fair!! Will we see you there? It's just too much fun to miss!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?