Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Play Group Pals - the tube room

Last Friday we met up with our playgroup pals and enjoyed a GIANT tube room. It was really the perfect space for our group because there was plenty to keep the older kids entertained and a smaller space for the babies to enjoy.
It was HUGE!

Lynden enjoyed being able to particpate in a playgroup for once! ha He usually ends up stuck in the stroller for the majority of our playgroup activities.


I tried my best to get Raegen to KEEP his socks ON, but my efforts were futile. I had him put his socks back on no less than four times, yet EVERY time I saw the child he was running by HOLDING his socks in his hands!

I eventually gave in and let him run around with no stinky, sweaty socks! :)

It's gross, but you can tell in the below picture how sweaty his socks were...

He's a sweater!!!

Lynden is really getting some hair...

I took this picture just for proof! It's coming in dark {still with an auburn undertone}, though not near as dark as Raegen's.
Babies are so sweet and curious...

There were quite a few that are still in the crawling/newly walking stage and they reminded me of a litter of puppies...they just crawled all over each other. It was so sweet.

Me and my little king {and princess ;)}...

We all had such a great time and are so blessed to have such wonderful friends to share these fun experiences.
When we left our playgroup we met up with B for lunch...BBQ {my fave!} and it was worth the terrible acid reflux. ha

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?