Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ellison Lee - One Month

Little Elle, you are now ONE MONTH old.


Your stats are all the same from your "four-week birthday" just two days ago, so I won't bore you with repeating them. ;) Though I do want to mention how sensitive your skin is. It gets irritated so easily by different fabrics, but always clears up quickly. You can see what I'm referring to in the below picture:

We spent your one-month birthday at home and you had some special visitors...
Aunt Bea

Aunt Betty

and Uncle Paul!

{I'm pretty sure Uncle Paul was being "used and abused" by Raegen here! He later told Uncle Paul he could teach him some basketball tricks if he "had him long enough!"}

They really enjoyed spending time with you and your brothers today. They also think you look a lot like Raegen.


Tomorrow is "Fifth Sunday Singing" at church so Raegen was practicing his special, "Jesus Loves Me". IF he gets up and sings, it will be his first time to sing by himself. He sings in the choir with the adults every Sunday.

It's precious.



To celebrate we went out for bar-b-que...your favorite!! ;) haha

I ADORE this outfit you have on. {If you're counting, this is outfit #4 for the day!!} I talked myself out of buying it and went back a few weeks later because I just knew I couldn't live without it!! Your adorable bow is from Aunt Amber. It's the perfect accessory!


You fell fast asleep at the beginning of dinner and almost slept through the entire meal.

Your first month of life has gone by so quickly, yet so smoothly and we are beyond blessed for that!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?