Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tell me a story

I was so excited to take Ellison to "Mother on Goose on the Loose" storytime at our local library, but I was not so excited about wrangling three little ones! :) When I had Lynden, the age difference between him and Raegen was perfect...three years apart. This time around it's a different story and I just don't have enough hands to successfully handle a four year old, sixteen month old, and a newborn. So I enlisted a little help and we made the venture on Monday. ;)


Between building the house, moving, moving AGAIN, being pregnant, and then having a baby we have not been to the library in a LOOOOONG time! {we didn't go to ANY of the summer programs...boo} I was so excited for Lynden to experience storytime again and he picked "Humpty Dumpty" up and placed him back on the wall like he hadn't missed a week.


While the babies enjoyed storytime, Raegen stayed out in the children's room and picked out a few books to take home.


My little helpers are about to start school again so I'm not sure how many storytime's I'll brave on my own! ;) I'll probably just wrap Ellison on me {she tends to sack out every time I do} and at least I'll have two hands to handle Lynden...though it seems he requires more than TWO!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?