Saturday, July 30, 2011

jump, jump, JUMP!

After FOUR months of no playgroup, we were long overdue so we joined our group at a local play place on Friday. Raegen was the most excited for the special treat...




Of course, the ONLY reason we were able to tackle such a fun experience is because I had a "mommy's helper" with me! Raegen and Ellison aren't so much to keep up with, but Lynden sure is!! haha


It was nice to reconnect with the other moms and I also ran in to my old college roommate!! It was fun to catch up with her as well.


Raegen worked up quite a sweat while there...he was slip, flip, slidin' his way to FUN!


The playgroup generally meets in the morning which is also Lynden's naptime, 10a.m.-12p.m. He survived, but he would have rather been at home and in BED! ;)


He's still a bit small for the inflatables, so he enjoyed playing with the ride-on toys and random balls.


This was our first attempt at a picture {another great advantage to having a "mommy's helper"...I get to be in the group shot!!}...


I decided Lynden needed a little help and propped him up on my knee. Raegen's new friend asked if he could be in our picture as well. Who am I to say no??


I laughed so hard when I looked through the pictures on the camera...of course he would make a silly face!! Love it.


Raegen will be starting preschool in two short weeks and his playgroup time will come to an end. I'm glad he got to have a little summer fun with his buddies. ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?