Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bye-bye shag-a-do

My little linebacker has been in dire need of a haircut for sometime now, but

1) we've waited soooo long for him to actually get hair I really didn't want to cut it all off


2) his little curls on the back of his neck are so precious and I know as soon as they're cut they're GONE, and


3) I highly dislike seeing my baby turn into a boy with just one haircut.
ugh.


B and I took Raegen for his first haircut at 10 months. I knew he wouldn't be able to join me this go round so I opted to take Lynden to a fun "children only" hair salon. I needed all the extra help I could get!! He loved playing with the toy train set all by himself...no big brother telling him where to put the trains, etc. haha


Of course that only lasted so long and he wanted to sit in the vintage airplane and "fly".


I was thankful the stylist let him sit there while we waited for our turn. There were only two stylists working and there was a steady stream of customers.


It took all of ten minutes to turn my baby into a big boy...


He is too precious.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?