Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pickin' Punkins

The Pumpkin Patch is always a fun day trip in the fall. Raegen and I have been visiting the Pumpkin Patch since he was a baby and before I had a blog! Here are our past ventures, since blogging:




This year we visited the Pumpkin Patch with family as we did in 2007 when Raegen was a baby. The farm we visited has a lot of different areas to entertain the kids. They started the day by picking cotton...





And then enjoyed all the play equipment. This was Raegen's favorite...


as well as the tire swing...

There is a HUGE corn maze for older children and adults and a fun hay maze for the younger kids. It took the babies a while to warm up, but before long they were running through it just like the big kids.


My favorite memory of the day...

all the grandkids taking a picture with mom and dad...


"Madisyn, look at the camera! Raegen, what are you looking at?! Y'all look here. We're trying to take a picture! What are ya'll looking at?"

That goat that's running around.

"Well, quit looking at the goat and look at the camera."

Well, Ty's chasing the goat!

"Ty!! What are you doing, son?! Get over here and in this picture!!"

I'm still laughing.






We had planned to eat a picnic lunch, but after an hour or so mine were spent. We cut out early and hit the road for an impromptu road trip to see the fall foilage.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?