Saturday, October 24, 2009

Run, Uncle Marc, Run!!

This morning Uncle Marc ran in the Soaring Wings Half Marathon to benefit the Soaring Wings Ranch. He also ran the half last year.
Everyone lined up, ready to cheer him across the finish line...


I haven't heard the "official" time, but I believe it was 2:15 {the finish line time showed 2:17, but his "group" of racers didn't start when the clock started}...very close to his time last year.


His many supporters...


This year there was a jump castle and an inflatable slide for the kids.

Mrs. Melissa was brave enough to take Raegen and Jayson, but they never made it up the stairs to the slide. WAAAAAY too many kids. :)
We're proud of you Uncle Marc!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?