Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Double Trouble strikes again!

Billy's Aunt Bea & Aunt Betty came up for a visit this past weekend. If you recall from here or here, when they're around...
anything goes!
It was their first time to meet Lynden...
It brought back a few memories of the first time they met Raegen
{back before I had a blog}...
{and back when my house looked a LOT different!}
Raegen was almost six months old here, and just 16lbs.


That means Raegen was older and weighed less than Lynden does at three months!

We had another great visit. They were at the house when we got home from church and I got busy finishing up lunch, chicken & dumplins!


Raegen had a great time entertaining Aunt Bea with his "magic" {Color Wonder books}.
It truly is the best invention for an OCD mom.


And Lynden got and gave lots of lovin'...


It was good to see everyone again...


It's always crazy and chaotic, but lots of fun.


So much fun, that the little king didn't want to see the party end.

To say the least, he was heartbroken.
So...
Aunt Betty will be back soon to take him home with her for a few days. And believe me, Raegen won't let her forget it!! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?