Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Over the river, and thru the woods...

A few weeks ago we made a trip down to visit Grand-papaw, Mawmaw, and Grandma. This was their first time to meet Lynden, all 12 weeks and 17 pounds of him!
It is such a privilege for both my boys to have two sets of Grandparents
AND
a GREAT-Grandfather and GREAT-Grandmother
{something I never experienced}.
Grandpapaw meeting Lynden for the first time.

Pleased as punch with his boys...
Mawmaw meeting the newest addition to the family.
It was hot, hot, HOTT on the day we visited so we tried to stay indoors...
Raegen gave us the 4-1-1 on how to make Lynden happy...


But it didn't take long 'til he talked us into stepping foot outdoors...
First on his agenda was showing Grandpapaw his golf swing...
and then of course talking Grandpapaw into driving him around in the latest high-tech redneck fashion!
Before long MORE family showed up and we all had a nice visit.
notice the salmon colored golf ball headed right towards me and my cam!!

Lynden enjoyed being outdoors with everyone too.


We came in to cool off and Raegen asked for everything in Mawmaw's fridge...
pickles, dessert, OJ...



Next, we stopped over at Grandma's. She was busy crocheting blankets, but thrilled to see us and meet the newest family member. She was even able to talk AND crochet!
We are terrible at letting time slip away from us and would like to get down to visit more often. The boy's did extremely well on the trip down and back home {which infants are generally super easy to travel with...it's those toddlers and such that get restless!} so we hope to make another trip soon.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?